All Questions Answered

Greetings, you fabulous folk!  How’s it going?  Awesome!  I’m doing utterly fantastic, thanks for asking.

Gryffindork had an amazingly brilliant idea for another Share the Love Award-Challenge thingy…and you know me, I’ve got to get on that train.

But first!  There are some questions from other nominations from DSLady.


DSLady’s Sunny Ponderings

  1. How tall are you?
    • I usually say 5’7″, but I think I’m actually 5′ 6.75″.  I just can’t be bothered to be that precise most of the time.
  2. Are you a morning person?
    • Usually, yep.  My body naturally wakes up at around 8am.  But I’m a professional student at this point and can wake up and stay awake as long as necessary.
  3. If you could dye your hair any colour, which would you go? If none, why not?
    • I’m a natural brunette and I like it that way.  I changed my hair color once on accident (bleached it with some gel and a powerful star) and had to suffer as a platinum blonde for quite a few months (about a year).  My absent-mindedness got written off as blonde moments soooo many times.  :/
  4. Sunrise or Sunset?
    • Oooo, that’s a hard one.  They’re both so beautiful!  *ponders for a while*  In the end, I’d go with sunrise, simply because it’s the coolest time of day where I am that isn’t bothered by mosquitoes.
  5.  Are you in the Minion hateclub or fanclub?
    • Probably neither.  I think Minions are cute, but I’m not obsessed like the “fanclub” seems to be.  But I don’t hate them either.  Meh.  >.>
  6. What’s your Hogwarts house and why?
    • Slytherin, via Pottermore, because I’m a goddamn nerd.  I like to think of Slytherins as passionate people who know what they want and go after it.  They’re clever, but enjoy using that knowledge rather than just hoarding it.
    • Now, you may ask, “Fluffy, why the fuck are YOU in Slytherin?”  To which I will reply:  “I don’t know.”
  7. Are you good at public speaking?
  8. Tell us about your favourite book.
    • Oh god, we’ll be here all week.  Just go to the library and pick up something from the science fiction or fantasy sections.  Odds are good I’ve read it and enjoyed it.
    • But no dystopias.  I actually do NOT enjoy dystopian fiction.  It makes me sad.
  9. Favourite pizza topping?
    • Oooo, another toughy.  I love pinapple, olives, mushrooms and broccoli.  But I must say, one of the most magical pizzas I ever had was a garlic-knot pizza.  So greasy…so good.
  10. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
    • No, thank god!  My life has slowly been improving over the past 6 years.  To the point that when this is published, I’ll be married!  ????
  11. What is your favourite season?
    • Hmmm…summertime is a nice long money-making session, but it gets 120 F sometimes out here.  Spring brings pollen, which I’m just allergic enough to that it makes me upset.  Fall has Halloween & Thanksgiving going for it, along with that crisp autumn smell.  Winter is the only real break I get in a year, where I get to leave the firey pits I live in and visit family up north.
    • I’m gonna say Autumn, because it holds my significant other’s birthday, and I’m a sap.  :3

DSLady’s Leibster Inquiries

  1. How often do you listen to music?
    • Quite a lot.  I like listening to it when I’m walking somewhere, or trying to get in the right frame of mind.  I also use music to remember trains of thought.  Certain songs make me think of certain characters or certain subjects.  I have songs for math, songs for happiness, and songs for Tony Mayfield.
  2. What kind of music you like? Share a song if you want!
    • I like a LOT of music, but I think that’s because of just how much music I’ve been exposed to.  A lot of my friends are really, really into certain, very distinct kinds of music, and when I hang out with them they play that music.  And it grows on me.
    • I love Voltaire, Two Steps From Hell, Fall Out Boys, Elton John, Yoko Shimomura, Gwen Stafani, Nine Inch Nails, Panic! At the Disco, Fefe, Linkin Park, Michael Jackson, Bach, Symphony of Science, Reol, The Klein Four, Caravan Palace, Whitney Houston, The Killers, Bruno Mars, Skrillex, Smooth McGroove, and that’s off the top of my head.  I can’t stand most modern rap and boybands (looking at you, One Direction), but that’s about it.
    • I will say, I’m a sucker for funk, dance, and nerdiness.  I’m currently on an electro-swing and glitch kick due to a friend, but here’s some just plain good music.
  3. Do you have/want tattoos? Describe them!
    • I’d love some kind of mathy tattoo, but I’m afraid of needles.  ????
  4. Have you read/watched LOTR? Do you like it or think it’s too long and boring?
    • Read the books, watched the movies, glorious king of fantasy, J. R. R. Tolkein!  Wooooooooooo!
    • No!  It’s not BORING!  ????
  5. Thoughts on children?
    • I’d like children at some point, but no more than 2.
  6. Do you like where you’re from?
    • I like the USA well enough.  Lots of different people and places here, even if the government’s fucked right now.
  7. Favourite expansion pack?
    • Into the Future for the WEEEEEEEEEEN!  8D
  8. What’s your favourite series? (books, tv show, or movies?)
    • I’m gonna pick Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series today.
  9. What’s your favourite game? (Other than sims!)
    • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  10. What’s your favourite thing to do on lazy days where you have 0 obligations?
    • Cuddle up on the couch with my partner and watch youtube videos.
  11. What is your current desktop picture?
    • From a webcomic called ‘Manly Guys Doing Manly Things’.


Memory Lane Challenge

Now, for Gryffindork’s challenge!

Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss.
2. Share FIVE of your favourite moments from your legacy/challenge/story so far.
3. Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.


Memoirs of a Mayfield

#1 — First Time for Everything

My very first simbot, created by Chloe Mayfield in generation 2.

#2 — War of the Clones

Greatest oops in all time: DAVE holo-phoned a duplicate Chloe I wasn’t aware of that was running about Sunset Valley. XD

#3 — What Could Have Happened

Once, long ago, young Chloe Mayfield met a boy called Mortimer Goth. They had a chat in the rain about bringing umbrellas next time. They wouldn’t meet again for 20 years.

#4 — The Death of a Broken Heart

Ellie Mayfield, of generation 1, dies just minutes from sunrise the day after her husband passes away. She just couldn’t bear the pain of living without him.

#5 — Badassery

Medea Mayfield, of generation 2, fends off the Leaping Mantis. A battle that would win her the rights of Sim Fu Master.


Tag!  You’re It!

Have a go at this challenge if you’ve got the time!  It’s been really fun!  ^_^

  1. LilyShadowWriter
  2. theLoeweLegacy (Kate)
  3. umbramuse
  4. misterwolfe86
  5. thewindsorlegacy (Em)

Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you all next Monday!  ^_^

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Fart shanda oksana

Hard Contact Iwia Fauxcest Mali

Vipissy Johnny Gspot Rich Indian